010 Keyboard shortcuts vs. MacOS Keyboard shortcuts

In 010 Editor, I want my Mac (Monterey) keyboard’s home and end keys to move to the beginning and end of the current line, respectively, instead of to the beginning and end of the document as currently.

I’d like to do this using 010 Editor’s Shortcuts settings, but if I make the key bindings there. home and end still move me to the beginning and end of document.

Perhaps there’s some setting in MacOS System Settings panel’s Shortcuts tab that is conflicting? But if there is, I’m not recognizing it somehow.

If neither of the above can be made to work completely, perhaps I can use Keyboard Maestro to help. (Above, I was keeping Keyboard Maestro disabled entirely to reduce the number of shortcut managers involved.)

When you were adjusting the shortcuts in 010 Editor, did you change or remove the shortcut for ‘Move to Start of Document/Move to End of Document’ when you changed the ‘Move to Start of Line/Move to End of Line’ shortcuts? If you have them both set to the same key it would cause problems.

Graeme
SweetScape Software

Before assigning my own shortcuts in 010 Editor, I first removed the existing shortcuts for Move to start of document and Move to End of document. Then (still in 010 Editor shortcuts) I assigned Move to start of line to home, and move to end of line to end

But after doing that, home and end still move me to the beginning and end of the document, instead of the line.

We managed to replicate this issue here. Can you check if this update fixes the problem:

http://download.sweetscape.com/010EditorMac64Installer15.0b.dmg

This should fix the commenting problem on macOS as well.

Graeme
SweetScape Software

That did the trick for both. Thanks!